PeeWee Division Coordinator - Dan Haugen 250-782-7382 wk: 250-782-8126 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Games start at 6:00 PM at Kin Park at the big diamond. Be there early to warm up. Games that start on time end on time.
- If you are going to be absent from a game, call and let your coach know.
- The Home team is responsible for setting up the bases, lining the field, and providing the game ball.
- Bases, etc. are in the locked box at each field. Please make sure that the box is locked before you leave the field.
- The home team is responsible for reporting the score to Mike Readman (784-0072) after each game.
- There are to be no new innings started after 8:00 PM in May, and after 8:30 in June. Coaches may mutually decide to end a game because of weather or darkness.
- Coaches will make the call on a rain-out. Please call the coach to check on the status of a game.
- New Pitch Count Rules are attached to the above schedule. Pitch Count must be adhered to.
Let's Play Ball !